4/20/2017

I've got my pms.

You know those days when you just feel like a total mess for no reason? That happened today and I had no idea what the hell is going on. I was wondering if I'm just stressed out because of an upcoming exam, worried because I feel like my time in Prague is slowly getting shorter and shorter or just because I spent a nice evening with my two closest friends but felt like we have nothing in common lately.

Maybe I am feeling like this because of all these things mentioned above but when I was lying in the bathtub, desperately trying to relax my body and mind, I checked my Clue App calendar and there it was; today is the day of my pms. Aka the day when my body is trying to remind me to get ready for a weekend spent in bed with a hot water bottle on my aching belly and a ton of food around me. 

Coping with all of these hormonal changes we are going through, mood swings, periods... That makes us girls really incredible. And now, I just want to curl up in a ball and finally finish reading Kafka on the Shore, fall asleep and try to get over this low point of this month.

Have a good one!

T.

No comments: